Here are statements you can complete to develop a simple stress management plan to get you started. Print out this page to record your plan, or keep it in a notebook or journal for future reference.
- Reducing stress is important to me because_______.
- Making a commitment to myself to create and follow my stress management plan will help me in the following ways_________.
- A major source of stress in my life is_________.
- Some things I can do that would help me feel better are______.
- Two things I can do today to help my stress level are_________.
- Taking care of myself is important and will help me in the following ways ________.
- Some ways I could take care of myself are________.
- Of these things listed above, the thing I would most like to try and will stick with is_____.
- I expect that not everyone will support my efforts to reduce stress in my life, and when this happens, some things I can do to stay with my plan are_____.